For years I’ve believed I could multi-task, after all I’m a woman… we’re supposed to keep all the plates spinning, right? [Read more…] about Multi or Mono Tasking?
Last Month’s Goals (January)
- Publish one chapter of Wolf Moon per week on Wattpad – I published three parts… started a bit late but don’t want to interrupt the flow. If you do read I’d be really chuffed if you left a comment… and liked… if you have time. 8/10
- Publish a 90 day Creative Writing Journal for writers – got this done, but haven’t marketed it yet… get your copy here. 10/10
- Revisit my plans for Rainbow Stories – well, I’ve flicked through a lot of pages, Pinterest pins and Onenote sections. 5/10
- Draft one fantasy short story (10k words, 7 scenes) – failed miserably on this one but have written a short muse which may turn into something. 0/10
- Journal every day on My Writer Within I did do this but I’m bored with it already… and if I am, well not that anyone reads it so thinking of something different. 10/10
- Write at least one post on this blog – Yay! 10/10
This Month’s Goals
Bohoberrychallenge Day 19: I’m Grateful For…
My health and the health of my family. Despite living with Type 2 Diabetes (not me, Simon) I’m fairly lucky with the health runes that have been cast my way. I like a drink, I eat meat and carbohydrates, I walk our dogs daily and I do most things in moderation. Balance is always the key, in my opinion.
Bohoberrychallenge Day 18: I Want Less Of…
Well that depends on what happened on Tuesday. Less Brexit talk has got to be a good thing… can’t believe that ‘we’ would do something soooo stupid. An yes, I’m a Remainer, and proud of it.
BohoBerryChallenge Day 17: I want more of...
It sounds very demanding, that word ‘want’. I’m not really in need of wanting anything I can’t live without to be honest. If I’m pushed I’d say Maltesers, yes, those round chocolate covered honeycomb balls. Difficult to source here in Italy.
I’m taking a different approach to my writing life this year. I know there are some things I want to achieve this year, but when I think big, it all gets a bit too much. So I’m going to try and take things more in the ‘here and now’. So much more short term planning about the next day with an eye on where I’d like to be by the beginning of a new month.
So this month I will endeavor *hand on heart* to:
- Publish one chapter of Wolf Moon per week on Wattpad
- Publish a 90 day Creative Writing Journal for writers
- Revisit my plans for Rainbow Stories
- Draft one fantasy short story (10k words, 7 scenes)
- Journal every day on My Writer Within
- Write at least one post on this blog – yay! Sorted