I’m taking a different approach to my writing life this year. I know there are some things I want to achieve this year, but when I think big, it all gets a bit too much. So I’m going to try and take things more in the ‘here and now’. So much more short term planning about the next day with an eye on where I’d like to be by the beginning of a new month.
So this month I will endeavor *hand on heart* to:
- Publish one chapter of Wolf Moon per week on Wattpad
- Publish a 90 day Creative Writing Journal for writers
- Revisit my plans for Rainbow Stories
- Draft one fantasy short story (10k words, 7 scenes)
- Journal every day on My Writer Within
- Write at least one post on this blog – yay! Sorted