The Daily Muse is the first in a series of A4 journals for writers of any genre, designed to exercise your writing muscle. Filled with 90 writing prompts and lined pages to help scratch that imperceptible itch of writing which troubles you on a regular basis. That’s almost three months worth of daily writing in one place with everything you need apart from a writing implement; pen, biro or ink and your words. Just Write!
This journal is perfect for so many reasons:
- No online distractions – you have all you need in one place
- Portable, stick it in your bag and take it with you to make the most of those moments when your muse strikes!
- A mixture of prompts, styles, genres and therefore possible stories
- From a small nugget of an idea, a bigger story could be born, many writers have gone on to develop muses into short stories, novellas and novels
- No more searching for the scribbles you made on a serviette, this journal will record your muses for future reference
- Ideal for writing and developing your ideas
Check out my Amazon Author page